OneTech Bootcamp - Powered by UK BlackTech OneTech Bootcamp - Powered by UK BlackTech OneTech, UKBlackTech and Foundervine are joining forces to increase the support provided for aspiring
OneTech Bootcamp – Powered by UK BlackTech
OneTech, UKBlackTech and Foundervine are joining forces to increase the support provided for aspiring tech entrepreneurs and start-ups in Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark and Wandsworth. With funding support from the South London Innovation Corridor, the new programme will offer free opportunities for budding tech founders.
UK BlackTech will support the programme by offering events and bootcamps in South London. The bootcamps are focused on opening your mind to the opportunities in building a successful digital business. Our bootcamps will
- inspire you through local success stories and case studies
- provide you with practical advice to get started from a range of different experts across the digital and startup ecosystem.
If you’re thinking about starting your own digital business or already have an idea but want to level up? Then come along to our bootcamp and take a take deep dive into the digital business world – get the inspiration, motivation and advice that you need to get started and make your business a success.
NOTE: The bootcamp will take place in Tripod, Brixton’s workspace for tech and creative entrepreneurs. It is located via the main entrance and will be signposted on arrival.
Who are Capital Enterprise and OneTech?
Capital Enterprise is a body of connectors, influencers, investors and policy-makers, collaborating to serve and super-charge London’s start-up scene.
Powered by Capital Enterprise, OneTech supports under represented tech founders through action and thought leadership. Click here to read just a few of our success stories. To access our full range of support apply here.
Thanks to J.P.Morgan, Founding Funder of OneTech
Our Delivery Partners
Foundervine was founded by technologists and professionals who believe in a fairer tech entrepreneurship landscape and were frustrated by a lack of diversity. They work to remove social barriers to entrepreneurship and build a network of businesses across 4 continents that harness the power of digital technology.
They do this in 3 ways:
- Help people from underestimated backgrounds to start up businesses
- Scale up small businesses, enabling them to become investment ready
- Act as a voice for underestimated entrepreneurs in the UK and beyond.
UK Black Tech is an organisation which exists to create the most diverse tech sector in the world ensuring that tech products, services and companies reflect us all.
They aim to:
- Increase the numbers of Black & Ethnic Minorities at all levels in tech.
- Help individuals and digital businesses to become self-sustainable through long term growth & consistency.
- Showcase tech professionals & digital businesses in mainstream media and events.
- Transfer wealth & knowledge to the younger generation through projects and initiatives.
- Build a community that collaborates, partners and share resources.
The South London Innovation Corridor is a partnership between four London boroughs to drive growth within the creative and tech industries in Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark and Wandsworth. By delivering new business support, talent development and affordable workspace opportunities and ensuring that these opportunities are made available to people who are currently underrepresented in the creative and tech sectors, the South London Innovation Corridor seeks to help individuals, entrepreneurs, start-ups and growing businesses to reach their potential.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Tripod - Lambeth Town Hall
1 Brixton Hill Brixton, London, SW2 1RW